[ELDK] Kill strange behaviour in a script

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 4 23:11:50 CEST 2008

In message <5808d4420808040901t45d3428ereb1d98a35abea10f at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Unfortunately, everything still works correctly.  If it's a BusyBox shell
> bug, the version I just tried (v1.1.3) doesn't have it.

ELDK 4.2 uses busybox-1.7.1.

> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Giuseppe Modugno
> <g.modugno at elettronika.it>wrote:

Please do not top post - full quote (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post and
http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Sometimes a man will tell his bartender things he'll never tell his doctor.
	-- Dr. Phillip Boyce, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"),
	   stardate unknown.