[ELDK] problem using nfs root in AMCC 405Ex dev. board Kilauea

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Jul 17 21:23:16 CEST 2008

Hi Cheuw,

> There is NO error messages at all; the board just hung; I run
> different setup; the standard run "run flash_self_fdt" works
> flawlessly; the board just hung for "run flash_nfs_fdt".

Show us a transcript of a complete session leading to such a
hangup.  Without knowing the context (for example the boot parameters,
kernel messages, etc.) not even my crystall ball is of any help.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
LISP has  jokingly been  described as  "the most  intelligent way to  misuse a
computer".  I think that  description a great  compliment because it transmits