[ELDK] Starting SELF image from scratch

Dave Cogley dcogley at uslinc.com
Tue Jul 29 01:53:48 CEST 2008

I think I am being unclear. I understand how to build the actual JFFS2
and Ramdisk images. My question is how do I take ELDK target RPMS and
"install" them into this new JFFS2 file system image? Is there a way to
do this with the ELDK RPM system? I can't seem to find any documentation
on how to do this.

Dave