[ELDK] Creating small target rootfs in DENX

Dave Rensberger David.Rensberger at ambientcorp.com
Thu May 29 15:52:05 CEST 2008

Wolfgang,

I look forward to seeing the RFSB.  I don't think it matters if it's not
perfect.  The rootfs builder in uClinux doesn't always work right (and I
suspect that the ones in most of the other free embedded Linux distros
aren't foolproof either), but I still found it to be useful.  If it gets
you close to the right rootfs, it still saves effort.

--Dave