[ELDK] Problem with ping, telnet and ftp

Ana Cláudia ana-b-dias at ptinovacao.pt
Wed Oct 8 20:55:37 CEST 2008

hi Stefano,

I have inetd process running.
I don't have  /etc/nsswitch.conf.

I i do "nestats -l ", i have
/root # /bin/netstat -l
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
Active UNIX domain sockets (only servers)
Proto RefCnt Flags       Type       State         I-Node Path

If  i capture tcp packet when i try to do telnet from my machine to my board, i got a RST on the response.

Best regards,
Ana Cláudia