[ELDK] Iptables problem

Bob Bloom Bob.Bloom at ambientcorp.com
Mon Oct 27 14:16:11 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm running an ELDK from version 4.2 with a 2.6.25.5 kernel. I have a
problem with iptables nat specifically with the following command:

iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 65432 -j DNAT --to
169.254.100.2:65432

When I issue this command with "--dport" or "--destination-port", I get:

iptables: No chain/target/match by that name

However, if I issue the same command without the "--dport", it works fine. I
have selected every option in the Netfilter configuration and built all the
available modules and still no success.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,