[ELDK] pcap library and tcpdump in ELDK

Dave Rensberger David.Rensberger at ambientcorp.com
Thu Oct 30 16:59:37 CET 2008

I just figured out what my main problem was.   Evidently comments aren't
always treated as comments in an RPM spec file (specifically, if the
comment contains a '%' character, RPM evidently goes ahead and
interprets it anyway!).   AARGH!  I wonder if there's some purpose for
this "feature" (other than to confuse people).

--Dave