[ELDK] enable early debug prints in linux-2.6.19 for MPC8360

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Sep 27 09:58:08 CEST 2008

Dear Sai Amruta,

In message <dd2f3b320809262254y18afc74ar207a227feee6377e at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am using linux-2.6.19 on MPC8360 processor board with 512MB RAM. Actually
> the kernel debug prints can be seen only after console initialization. How
> to enable early debugging prints?

Such general Linux related questions are better posted on the
respective Linux mailing lists.

Did you select CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK in your kernel configuration?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I distrust all systematisers, and avoid them. The will  to  a  system
shows a lack of honesty.
- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche _Götzen-Dämmerung [The Twilight of  the
Idols]_ ``Maxims and Missiles'' no. 26