[ELDK] mkcramfs in ELDK-4.2 - PowerPC

Phil Terry pterry at vmetro.com
Tue Sep 30 20:31:42 CEST 2008

Sorry, to hijack your thread but I'd like to reiterate my question earlier,

What is the release status of 4.2? Is it officially released and the
recommended starting point for new projects? Or is it still a little green?

I'm not trying to rag on anyone, I understand its a volunteer best effort
project with community support I'm just trying to get some guidance on which
way to jump on getting a new product out based on ELDK.

Cheers
Phil