[ELDK] ELDK and OpenEmbedded for rootfs.

Matteo Facchinetti matteo.facchinetti at sirius-es.it
Fri Oct 2 15:45:54 CEST 2009

Hi, everyone

A little question.
I'd like to compile OpenEmbedded framework, with ELDK toolchain.
I've read in OpenEmbedded manual that is possible to cross_compiele it
with an exteral toolchain.
I want to use ELDK (fast and lightweight) with a root filesystem
created by OpenEmbedded, from OE repository.
By this way I could customize my rootfs with OE and develop/debug my application easyly and directly
with ELDK.

Now I'm studyng OE scripts, but cross_compiling has no success yet.

Is there anyone that has try to do this and could gime me some advice?

Matteo Facchinetti.
Sirius Electronic Systems.