[ELDK] MC852T upgrade

Levend Sayar levend.sayar at karel.com.tr
Sat Nov 20 13:26:23 CET 2010

  Hi, Detlev

Sorry for responding lately, since I was on a vacation.

Anyway, does this mean 2.4 kernel based ELDK toolchain don't have
support for these cpus ?
If so, do you plan to add this support to there also ?
Since our boards depend on 2.4 kernel and converting them to 2.6 kernel
based environment
means a lot of work right now.

I loved your marketing tags :) Will not forget if we come to the point
of commercial support

I.yi çal?s,malar ...

_lvnd_
(^_^)