[ELDK] make canyonlands_config

Snyder, James (jsnyde07) jsnyde07 at harris.com
Tue Nov 23 21:38:17 CET 2010

Hello Anatolij,

No I did not make a backup of the old u-boot.

We have a couple of other embedded planet boards around that I could
(hopefully) get one of their uboot images.

However, can you tell me more about the JTAG debugger: I'm not able to
go to the Abatron site referenced in

http://www.denx.de/wiki/publish/DULG/DULG-canyonlands.pdf

on page 39.

Thanks...Jim