[ELDK] Python Include on ELDK

Brandon Burnett gentoolicious at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:42:29 CET 2012

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a silly question--software dev isn't really my thing,
I just sort of got thrown into this role.

I'm trying to figure out a quick and dirty way to get the Python includes
for the distribution of Python included with ELDK 5.2.1. I tried installing
core-image-lsb-sdk but couldn't find Python.h on it. I also thought I might
try recompiling ELDK but I haven't been successful there.

Does anyone know of a way for me to get the includes quickly? I simply need
the directory that contains Pyhton.h and the associated header files.

-Brandon