[ELDK] ELDK-5.2.1 armv5te:libicu is missed in the qte-sdk configuration

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Sep 15 10:59:04 CEST 2012

Dear Sergei,

In message <1347698143.3627.27.camel at mehome> you wrote:

> > Thnaks for pointing out.  Do you see any problems with the demo
> > programs, except for this warning message?
>
> We are just tried to start the application, it was one of the first
> attempts to try out our kernel port with the real filesystem. The
> framebuffer driver is not yet ready so we didn't expect much of that
> attempt.
>
> > I mean, is it just a nuisance, or a real problem?

I understand you cannot answer this yet?

In my tests, I don't remember any such message, so I wonder what the
difference might be...

> BTW, is there a package in the ELDK-5 which allows to quick-start the
> ramdisk development, like the SELF package in ELDK-4?

That would be the core-image-minimal image, for example.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A fanatic is a person who can't change his mind and won't change  the
subject.                                          - Winston Churchill