[ELDK] U-Boot version required to boot kernel 3.10 on PowerPC

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Tue Jun 24 16:04:41 CEST 2014

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 08:53:10 AM, Peter Oruba wrote:
[...].
> > Did you try to disable early printk?
>
> Early printk config options gets automatically enabled by the kernel
> Makefile, however, I disabled all items in the kernel debug section. Still
> no change.

You can try appending "earlyprintk" to the kernel command line and see if that
gets you anything on the console (maybe some early backtrace during kernel
boot?). To actually enable the earlyprintk output, one needs to use this
argument on the kernel command line.

btw you do pass the DT blob to the kernel correctly, right ?

Best regards,
Marek Vasut