patchwork permissions

Matthias Brugger mbrugger at suse.com
Wed Dec 20 09:49:54 CET 2023

Hi Tom,

On 19/12/2023 13:24, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 09:55:03AM +0100, Matthias Brugger wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Today I realized that I don't have permissions in patchwork to change the
>> delegate and my user (matthias_bgg) is also missing in the delegate list. In
>> the past this was working without any problems.
>>
>> Does anybody know to whom I have to talk regarding this patchwork problems?
>
> That would be me, sorry.  Patchwork isn't ideal for multiple maintainers
> of the same area and I didn't think you had time to actively maintain
> things so I just left Peter in for Pi patches.

Yes you are right, my time is limited. Is there any problem with having two
people with 'write' access to patchwork while being the maintainer for a
specific part? I suppose you disable my access in a clean-up and there is no
technical issue with that.

Would you mind to enable my account again?

Regards,
Matthias