[U-Boot-Users] uboot nightly tarball

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 27 18:51:21 CET 2002

In message <B1243F436404D511A5CF009027E705DA0B1952F1 at uswaumsx09medge.med.ge.com> you wrote:

> 	Being stuck behind a firewall prevents my getting uboot. Is
> there a nightly tarball that I can grab?

Yes, like for all CVS repositiories hosted on SourceForge:

    Nightly CVS Tarballs

    Each night, SourceForge.net generates a fresh gzip-compressed
    .tar archive of the complete contents of each project CVS
    repository. These CVS tarballs are available for download via the
    Download Your Nightly CVS Tree Tarball link on the Project Admin
    page for each project
    (http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/projectname-cvsroot.tar.gz).
    Each tarball contains the exact contents that are found on the
    CVS server, including all RCS files for all modules within that
    repository and all CVS control files within the CVSROOT for that
    repository. These tarballs are available for use in generating
    nightly CVS snapshots, and for backup purposes.

So see http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/u-boot-cvsroot.tar.gz

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Worlds may change, galaxies disintegrate, but a woman always  remains
a woman.
	-- Kirk, "The Conscience of the King", stardate 2818.9