[U-Boot-Users] Porting u-boot to MPC852T

Wilson Lo kclwilson at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Apr 26 20:49:11 CEST 2003

Hi,

   Yes, you need to modify the a header file. It is
because the PLL field definition in "simucr" is
different from 860T. You may check the "simucr"
register in manual & a document posted in Motorola web
site talking about the "different from 860 & 859". 859
is very similar to 852. You can use the 860 code to
boot up the 852 for modifying the simucr.

Wilson

 --- "Paul,Kunal" <Kunal.Paul at fci.com> 的郵件內容:>
hi all,