[U-Boot-Users] what is wrong when calloc return bogus?

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Fri Aug 15 21:58:25 CEST 2003

This has come up a couple times recently. I'll agree that from a consistency
standpoint it would be nice if this were same for all architectures, and it
will probably end up this way, but is it really "broken", what is not
currently functioning, other than a proper mapping from the documentation to
reality.

Regards,

Richard W.