[U-Boot-Users] MPC8266 Abatron config file

Allen Curtis acurtis at onz.com
Wed Dec 3 03:23:58 CET 2003

This is a standard ADS8266 board. The MPC8266 configuration file I am using
has been posted to this list, although I do not see it on your FTP site.
Essentially it is the same at the MPC8260 version that is on the site.

--
All things come to those who wait. Some of us just have to wait a little
longer...