[U-Boot-Users] Re: MPC5200 Lowboot config

Victor Wren vwren at timension.com
Thu Dec 4 01:57:06 CET 2003

> In message <3FCDED20.12076.98E0C8 at localhost> you wrote:
> > I'm having some trouble with the lowboot config on the MPC5200LITE.
>
> You are right. There is a bug in this configuration.

Thanks!  That fixed the problem.  I figured it was something like that when
the image shrank by one block when I moved the ENV up to FF04000. If I can
just figure out how to build an initrd when I don't have any of the ppc
executables, I think I'll be in business.  I think I'm going to have to dust
off the old Apple 8500 and see if I can figure out the yellowdog install.

Victor Wren