[U-Boot-Users] BUBINGA405EP

Bruce Boettjer bruceb at momenco.com
Mon Dec 8 20:13:44 CET 2003

Hello,

Is there anyone out there that knows anything about this port
(BUBINGA405EP)?

I've had no end of troubles getting this thing to give up a prompt.

Maybe I'm just being stupid. I d/l'ed the tar file, uncompressed,

make BUBINGA405EP_config

make all

and even objcopied the -D  disassembled file for inspection.  all looks
well.

my compiler is 'powerpc-405-linux-gnu-' built with gcc-3.3 & glibc-2.3.2
built with 'crosstool-0.25'

I have a RiscWatch, but am inexpierenced in it's proper usage.  After
attempting to load the binary with the RISCWatch, using the boot prom that
came with the board, the RISCWatch errors on loading because the address
space appears to be already used by the stock bootloader.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bruce Boettjer

Sr Hardware Design Engineer