[U-Boot-Users] Linux port for MPC855T

David Aldrich david.aldrich at t-modus.nec.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 12:57:40 CET 2003

Hi Wolfgang

> Nonsense. Of course there are archives. Just look under "Lists".

My remark was not nonsense.  Sourceforge currently states "not yet
archived" for the u-boot users' list.  Perhaps it is a temporary
problem.

> Please send your next posting without such a silly trailer.

Sorry about the silly trailer. It is added automatically by our email
server.  I have requested that this newsgroup be added to the exclusion
list.  Takes a while to organise and test.  Please forgive me if it
appears in this message - if so I will investigate the problem.

Finally, would you like to give a precise definition of the term BSP in
the context of Linux (there seems some uncertainty in this thread about
the term).

Thanks for your reply.

David