[U-Boot-Users] Kernel hangs for mbx860

sit sit at q-free.com
Wed Dec 17 16:22:02 CET 2003

Hi,

Has anyone managed to run linux on mbx860? I have the problem with kernel
hangs after uncompressing, using ELDK, u-boot-1.0.0 and
linuxppc_2_4_devel. I have searched the DULG, linuxppc-embedded mailing
list, u-boot-users list, with no luck. The bd_info struct in mbx.h is
included as in u-boot.h, and the IMAP_ADDR uses the same value
(0xfa200000) as CFG_IMMR in u-boot MBX.h. Also the eviroment variable
"clocks_in_mhz" has been unset and changes saved to nvram.

I have managed to boot linux and mount nfs with EPPC-Bug pl though, before
I start to change bd_info. What else does linux expect from u-boot. Please
advice!

Si