[U-Boot-Users] Could I change SYPCR setting again?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Dec 21 23:27:09 CET 2003

In message <20031221190715.15944.qmail at web15004.mail.bjs.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Under the instruction of README.RPXlite,I set SYPCR as 0xFFFF0689 on my board MPC823e.But sometimes,BDI2000 cannot display memory content when debugging.
>
> BDI>m 0
> # PPC: timeout during debug communication
>
> Is it related to SYPCR setting?If it is,how could I changed it?

The operation of the SYPCR is documented in the MPC8xx User's Manual. RTFM.

> --0-43091055-1072033635=:13057
>
> <DIV>
> <DIV>Hi,you all,</DIV>

And PLEASE stop posting HTML!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Flight Reservation systems decide whether or not you exist. If  your
information  isn't in their database, then you simply don't get to go
anywhere."                                            - Arthur Miller