[U-Boot-Users] flash configs

labblelabble labblelabble at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:48:38 CET 2003

hello :
    I now transport the u-boot to my own system ,and i take the rpxlite as
an example. when it is to config the flash memory system ,i see the
following items in the rpxlite.h:
#define CFG_MAX_FLASH_BANKS 1 /* max number of memory banks  */
#define CFG_MAX_FLASH_SECT 19 /* max number of sectors on one chip */
and i can.t understand it .how can i get the two args of my own flash memory
systems .and if the number of SECT is just
the number of flash memory blocks >??????
    wish someone could give my some hint about it ...thanks a lot!!!