[U-Boot-Users] Testing a cross compiler for a mpc8540 cpu

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 30 20:13:50 CET 2003

Does anyone know a good way to test to see if a cross compiler is
working? I have what I believe to be a cross compiler for a mpc8540 cpu.
However I am not sure if its working. I can compile u-boot with the
compiler but that does not tell me much since u-boot does not support
the board I am using specifically. I really don't want to go forward
working on getting u-boot to run on this board only to find out of
compiler is broken. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

--
Matthew S. McClintock <mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu>