[U-Boot-Users] MPC8260/66: SDRAM init

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Tue Jul 22 18:25:53 CEST 2003

Hi

The reason this works on the MPC826xADS boards is that this is only
necessary to do when the 60x bus is in 60x mode. When the bus is in "Single
PowerQUICC II bus mode" (BCR register bit 0 (EBM) = 0), the value driven on
the bus when writing to ramaddr after the mode set command, comes from the
PSDMR register.

All the 826xADS boards defaults to single 8260 mode bus. (no external cache
and multiplexers)