[U-Boot-Users] Patch: Support for Motorola PQ2FADS-ZU board

Rick Bronson rick at efn.org
Thu Jul 24 15:29:40 CEST 2003

Hi Yuli,

  I have a PQ2FADS-ZU board with a 8270 and am having trouble getting
the ethernet working.  I was wondering if you were able to get yours
functional.  When I do:

tftp 0x0 host/memtest.bin

  it shows:

=> tftp 0x0 host/memtest.bin
TFTP from server 10.186.20.95; our IP address is 10.186.20.99
Filename 'host/memtest.bin'.
Load address: 0x0

  Everytime the T occurs the collision light comes on on my 10
Mbit-only hub.

  I commented out the 1st line of:

	miiphy_write(0, 16, 0x610);
	miiphy_write(0, PHY_BMCR, PHY_BMCR_AUTON | PHY_BMCR_RST_NEG);

  because bit 0x400 on register 16 on the Davicom 9161 part
 doesn't exist but it had no effect.

  One idea I have is that the speed (baud) is wrong but I couldn't
find anywhere to set it in the docs.

  Any ideas/help are greatly appreciated.

  Rick Bronson