[U-Boot-Users] Debug symbols for start.S

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 28 11:13:27 CEST 2003

Dear Mark,

in message <9901EE1E8F8BD3119109009027A1B5F596AE27 at DIGINET2> you wrote:

> >This is probably a known problem. If you like, you can  try  out  our
> >latest  patches;  you  can  find  a  test version of our cross GDB at
> >ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/tmp/ppc-linux-gdb - don't  forget  to  set  the
> >CROSS_COMPILE  environment  variable  as  needed (= ppc_82xx- in your
> >case) as with all our ELDK tools.
>
> It does indeed solve the problem, many thanks for your assistance.

Thanks for the confirmation.

[This new version of GDB will go into our next release (version  3.0)
of  the  ELDK.  If anybody is interested: the patches for the problem
are available on our CVS server.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The use of anthropomorphic terminology when  dealing  with  computing
systems is a symptom of professional immaturity.   -- Edsger Dijkstra