[U-Boot-Users] Boot the kernel from a JFFS2 filesystem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 4 22:58:32 CET 2003

In message <003501c2e295$7f8cbed0$020120b0 at jockeXP> you wrote:

> That was/is my plan, but since I am still in ppcboot and will be for some time I
> offer to send it as is if someone is in a hurry and willing to do the integration with
> u-boot. Just let me know.

The crc32.c in the top-of-tree version of U-Boot and that in  PPCBoot
are  identical;  I  think  the  last  change  to that file was before
PPCBoot-0.4.4 (July 2000).

A patch against any semi-recent version will do.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
When a program is being  tested,  it  is  too  late  to  make  design
changes.                  -- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"