[U-Boot-Users] Bad CRC Environnement

sebastien_barre at sdel.fr sebastien_barre at sdel.fr
Tue Mar 18 17:47:17 CET 2003

Hi,

I have solve many problem today. And thanks for all, when my board
(MPC860) hang
on "New Stack Pointer is", it was effectively a problem with the MAMR
register.

I have solve some problem on my flash to (28F640J5 * 2).

But now I have a error " *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment
"
I thinks, it's normal because my board have 2 MB of PROM, 16 MB of Flash,
4 MB of SDRAM. And U-Boot, it's on the PROM and I want to have the
environnement on the flash but of course this environnement is not
initialise (I think). And at the prompt, I can't do nothing may be due
to a wrong environnement. Any Idea ?

Thanks a lot

Cedric

U-Boot 0.2.0 (Mar 18 2003 - 17:14:12)

CPU:   XPC860xxZPnnC1 at 33.030 MHz: 4 kB I-Cache 4 kB D-Cache
Board: SDEL CPU4000
DRAM:   4 MB
Top of RAM usable for U-Boot at: 00400000
Reserving 256k for U-Boot at: 003c0000
Reserving 144k for malloc() at: 0039c000
Reserving 60 Bytes for Board Info at: 0039bfc4
Reserving 44 Bytes for Global Data at: 0039bf98
Stack Pointer at: 0039bf78
New Stack Pointer is: 0039bf78
Now running in RAM - U-Boot at: 003c0000
FLASH: 16 MB
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
U-Boot relocated to 003c0000