AW: [U-Boot-Users] Round 2 : Any MV64360 u-boot work in progress?

Assmus, Ingo Ingo.Assmus at keymile.com
Thu Mar 20 16:46:59 CET 2003

Hello guys,

yes I'm working on a port for the MV64360 and of course I would like to share it with every one who is interested. Unfortunately it is not finally done yet.

My board already works with some minor limitations i.e. the SDRAM (DDR-RAM) controller timing is "hard coded" to my DDR-RAM-DIMM, even if a generic code for any DDR-DIMM based on the SPD EEPROM is already done (but with some major problems).
Until now I've not send any of my code to the u-boot-cvs repository.
If there is a need, I could offer a "check in" into the u-boot repository.
Wolfgang, maybe you could give me a short introduction on how to do it.

Kind regards
Ingo