[U-Boot-Users] [RFD] Consistent debugging output structure

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Mon Mar 24 09:23:08 CET 2003

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 09:14:22AM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> We already do have such a "unified"  debug  mechanism,  and  you  are
> welcome to use it in your code, and everybody else, too. Use it where
> it fits. Where it doesn't fit, use something else.

You avoid my question. Would you accept a debug2() debug3() patch, which
does no harm to any of your 100+ boards or the space station? Nobody
wants to change the whole code at once, but when I work on new code I
would like to do it _right_ instead of adding more mess to the existing
one.

Robert
   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4