[U-Boot-Users] Linux kernel hangs on "while (bdp->cbd_sc & BD_SC_READY);" when booting the kernel with PPCBoot

Petter Larsen pla at morecom.no
Wed Mar 26 03:10:18 CET 2003

Hello

I solved this. I just removed the define statement,
"#define CONFIG_CLOCKS_IN_MHZ 1" and I also removed the environment
variable.

The CPU and BUS frequencies are now sent in Hz to the kernel instead of
MHz. Know the kernel boots without help from the simple bootloader, and
I can also now send bootargs and so into the kernel...

Thanks for all help.

Best regards
Petter Larsen