[U-Boot-Users] MPCFADS860T -- any active uboot developers?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 1 12:18:41 CEST 2003

In message <20030501004717.GA9037 at hobag.internal.zumanetworks.com> you wrote:
> I have u-boot up and running on a MPC860T-FADS eval board, but it
> is extremely unstable... are there active FADS developers using
> this board currently?

I guess you see just what many people experienced on  the  FADS:  the
board itself is unstable.

> Also, Wolfgang, I have one or two minor patches for this board, but I'm
> not sure if the differences are intentional. One of the patches adds a
> FLASH_ internal define to flash.h; last time I did this (in ppc-boot)
> you indicated not to add any more of those.. what is the policy for
> adding those in u-boot?

I don't remember which sort of modifications you mean, but the policy
is the same: include/flash.h is a global header file and  should  not
contain board-specific data.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
People have one thing in common: they are all different.