[U-Boot-Users] IBM 440GP Ebony board: Gigabit ethernet adapter

Dhanuka, Anupam APD at dolby.com
Tue May 13 23:01:04 CEST 2003

Hi all

I have the IBM "Ebony' reference board with IBM 440GP processor. I want
to use the Intel 1000/MT Gigabit Server Adapter as a network interface
to load the OS image over the network. The adapter is connected to the
PCI-X slot. I was wondering if U-boot has support for such an
arrangement. If not then where can I find more help and if I were to
develop the driver for this adapter myself, then how feasible would it
be.

Help will be extremely appreciated.

Anupam

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.