[U-Boot-Users] Loading from a CF card on the PCMCIA interface A P atch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 20 14:10:54 CEST 2003

Dear Rod,

in message <8D7C5F56B409554D9D46AC22195807F3061C2F at exchwenz01.dmcwave.co.nz> you wrote:

> I have figured out my problem and have created a patch file to patch the
> file part_doc.c.  This patch allows the command diskboot command to read
> from a partition inside an extended partition.

Sorry this took so long. Added now to our local tree,  will  push  to
CVS later.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
WARNING:  This Product Attracts Every Other Piece  of  Matter in  the
Universe, Including the Products of Other Manufacturers, with a Force
Proportional  to the Product of the Masses and Inversely Proportional
to the Distance Between Them.