[U-Boot-Users] configs/FADS860T.h

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 23 07:41:48 CEST 2003

Dear Nye,

in message <20030523003647.GA11077 at zumanetworks.com> you wrote:
> None of these values from include/configs/FADS860T.h are used in
> boards/fads/fads.c...

I think these are the remainder of copy & paste actions without  much
thought about what was being copied and why.

> Is somebody else working in fads.c other than me currently? I am about
> to rewrite large portions of it.

I don't know of ay such activities. And I appreciate your efford. The
FADS code definitely needs some cleanup.

[OTOH: why spend effort on flakey hardware?]

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"There is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
- Mark Twain