[U-Boot-Users] SCC3 ethrnet port on PMC862

somshekar chandrashekar kadam som_kadam1 at rediffmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:09:11 CET 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

   I am new to U-boot, please say if i am wrong ,
on my custom board i am using mpc862 and using scc1 as my ethrnet port its works fine,
i have scc3 for ethernet also, in linux kernel i changed the configuraton file to change to use scc3 , i see nothing happening,

is it because in uboot i have enbaled scc1 and enabling scc3 in linux kernel so not working ?

i dont think this should be the problem as linux kernel resets the CPM,

i am must be able to use scc3 on linux,

any ideas please throw some light .

anyone has enabled scc3 on uboot for mpc862 , i dont find any code reference , what things i need to change , ?

Thanks IN Advance
Somshekar