[U-Boot-Users] scc3 on MPC862

somshekar chandrashekar kadam som_kadam1 at rediffmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:00:43 CET 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi ,

  On my custom board clk2 and clk4 of SCC1 used for transmit txcs and receive
 rxds , i have changed the port pin configuration from SCC1 to SCC3 ,

I am confused with SICR register setting , on SCC1 value set is 0x0000003d which means brg1 and CLK4 AND CLK2 for Rcx and TCx are set correct if I am wrong ?

on my scc3 port can I use the same clock routing ,when i am not using SCC1. ?

now I have to use SCC3 in Uboot its mentioned use brg3 then what will be the clock settings , ihave no idea ,?

how do confirm this ?

Thanks In Advance
Neelu