[U-Boot-Users] u-boot and NIOS dk 1s10 board

Patrice Kadionik kadionik at enseirb.fr
Mon Nov 17 17:48:00 CET 2003

Hi Stephan,

It works now...in fact, my reference design for STRATIX configuration
was not similar to the IO mapping used by u-boot for NIOS...
It works with the Altera's "standard 32"  reference design (with the
.SREC in the CDKNIOS project and after u-boot recompilation too). I'll
write a little doc on the IO and memory mapping to respect in order to
used u-boot...
My student will work on the u-boot APEX port...just an adaptation I think...
I may be a good idea that the stratix 1S10 board appears as its own
board and not as a cyclone board in the u-boot distro...
My next step is to see is the standard 32 reference design is OK for
uClinux support in order to freeze the hardware....
Many thanks;
Pat

--
Patrice Kadionik. F6KQH / F4CUQ

+"Tout doit etre aussi simple que possible, pas seulement plus simple"+
+ Patrice Kadionik                http://www.enseirb.fr/~kadionik     +
+ ENSEIRB                         fax   : +33 5.56.37.20.23           +
+ PO BOX 99                       voice : +33 5.56.84.23.47           +
+ 33402 TALENCE Cedex             http://www.enseirb.fr               +
+ FRANCE                          mailto:kadionik at enseirb.fr          +