[U-Boot-Users] Uncompressing kernel ..... OK (Hangs here)

tn tnghiem at oerlikon.ca
Thu Sep 11 15:40:07 CEST 2003

Hi James,

Another thing you can do is go to u-boot/common/cmd_bootm.c in the function
do_bootm_linux(..), at the end of it :

      (*kernel) (kbd, initrd_start, initrd_end, cmd_start, cmd_end);

change it to

      (*kernel) (gd->bd, initrd_start, initrd_end, cmd_start, cmd_end);  //
kbd change to gd->bd

It should works.

I hope this help.

Tien