[U-Boot-Users] mpc8245 changed from u-boot-1.0.0 to uboot-1.0.2

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 2 18:57:52 CEST 2004

Here is the fix as you requested. But this begs the question, can our
board specific files change at anytime? And not only be changed but be
changed into something that does not work?

I can understand changing code in the rest of u-boot and having that
break our board code, but I don't see the problem with our own board
code using a depreciated method? Maybe just a note in our board code
that a certain method is depreciated would be more appropriate? Is there
another reason I am missing?

Matthew