[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-1.1.0 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 11 00:39:11 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,

U-Boot version 1.1.0 has been released.

Major new features in U-Boot 1.1.0:

* New processors:
  Coldfire, IBM 440GX, NET+50, NEC VR4131, NIOS, S3C44B0

* New boards:
  ARM: B2, Integrator AP, Integrator CP, NS9750, OMAP1610 Innovator, PB926EJ-S, SX1, XM250
  NET+50: ModNET50
  NIOS: ADNP/ESC1, DK-1S10, DK-1C20
  PPC: CSB272, eXalion, KUP4X, ML300, Ocotea, PM520, PM828
  MIPS: TB0229 (VR4131)

* New features:
- Reiserfs support
- Gigabit Ethernet support for 440GX
- USB Console support
- PS/2 keyboard support
- IDE and USB support for MPC5200
- IDE LBA48 support
- NFS boot support
- "itest" command
- variable CPU clock on MPC859/866 family systems

And of course lots of other extensions and fixes.

Special thanks to everybody who contributed code, fixes, comments  or
critique and thius helped to make U-Boot a great project.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I'm a programmer: I don't buy software, I write it.
                                                  -- Tom Christiansen