[U-Boot-Users] MPC885 and Abatron BDI2000

Bruno jmmello2004 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Apr 14 20:10:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm sorry: my early message has sent with some errors.
I re-send it now.

Thanks all,

Bruno

------

Hi everybody,

Has someone here used MPC885 and BDI2000 successfully?
I'm developing a board with this processor and
trying to port U-Boot 1.1.0 for it, but I'm having
problems when trying to use Abatron BDI2000. I can't
access even MPC's I/O ports, SDRAM or Flash Memory.
I get error message like "# PPC: interrupt indication
received (may be bus error)", etc).

I have also isolated the hardware memory, leaving just
the 885 and i/o (leds/dips), but the messages
persists. I'm suspecting the BDI interface with this
new family of Motorola processors has changed from
MPC855/860.

Someone knows something about that?

Thanks all,

Bruno