[U-Boot-Users] PATCH: PCMCIA and PXA250

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 15 19:48:21 CEST 2004

In message <1080235496.7120.4.camel at tt-devel.ultra.si> you wrote:

> I have removed the Linux system header files and modified only
> include/linux/io.h with #ifdef for PXA.
>
> Let me know if you need anything else,

Argh... I understand this renders the  previous  patch  invalid?  OK,
please forget the message I sent 10 minutes ago.

> PS: hopefully not :-)

I'm afraid I do.

Please strip trailing white space.

Please get rid of include/linux/linkage.h

I still don't understand why we  need  lib_arm/io-readsw-armv4.S  and
lib_arm/io-writesw-armv4.S - didn't we agree to eliminate these?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
If there are self-made purgatories, then we all have to live in them.
	-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.7