[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] NAND Flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 27 16:13:15 CEST 2004

In message <408E554E.7080004 at intracom.gr> you wrote:

> That was my main impetus. I updated from a recent CVS snapshot
> and noticed the disrepancies. I'm thinking in putting the oob placement
> in a environment variable, just to be able to follow the Linux MTD.

Please remember what environment variables  are  intended  for.  This
seems not to be the case here. YMMV.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I thought my people would grow tired of killing. But you were  right,
they  see it is easier than trading. And it has its pleasures. I feel
it myself. Like the hunt, but with richer rewards.
	-- Apella, "A Private Little War", stardate 4211.8