[U-Boot-Users] bootm NIOS

Thomas Brand thomas.brand at imms.de
Mon Aug 2 15:06:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to get the "bootm" command for the Nios architecture on the
Stratix Board running. I can start uClinux with the "go" command, but no
matter what I try, there is no way to get it working with the "bootm"
command. I tried to implement it in the file lib_nios/nios_linux.c like
the "go" command without any command line passing and other stuff.
The only printout I get is the following:

DK1S10 > bootm 1000100
## Booting image at 01000100 ...
    Image Name:   Linux Kernel Image
    Image Type:   Nios-32 Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
    Data Size:    974592 Bytes = 951.8 kB
    Load Address: 01000100
    Entry Point:  01000100
    Verifying Checksum ... OK