[U-Boot-Users] Problem - astest.c, ELDK 2.1, Redhat 9

Charles J Gillan C.Gillan at ecit.qub.ac.uk
Wed Aug 25 18:29:06 CEST 2004

My host platform is RedHat 9 running ELDK 2.1.; I use the u-boot-0.3.0
source in it.

Target is an MPC860 based board (custom).

When I type

            make all

within u-boot-0.3.0 my compilation stops with an error from

           tools/gdb/astest.c

The value "true" is not defined. I did not modify this file.

The HOSTCC is gcc (3.2.2); I also tried gcc296.

Do I need an extra include somewhere or is my RedHat a problem ?

Thanks,

Charles.

Dr Charles J Gillan

The Institute for Electronics, Communications and Information Technology
(ECIT)

The Queen's University of Belfast

Riddel Hall

185 Stranmillis Road